1 tsp of turmeric1 tsp of paprika 1/2 Tsp cumin 500ml white vinegar 150gr sugar Salt and pepper to taste Fresh coriander garnish 1 kg Kingklip
- Gently saute the onions in olive oil until translucent
- Add garlic and all the spices, fry for a few minutes.
- Add vinegar and sugar, stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Simmer and reduce for couple of minutes
- Add salt and pepper too taste
- Place a layer of cooked fish in a suitable dish, pour a little hot sauce over it until all the fish is covered, let cool then chill until ready too serve