Christmas and Eggnog go hand in hand. We will be serving our guests this boozy festive tipple on Christmas Day.
2 large Eggs
1/3 cup Sugar
1 cup Full Cream Milk
½ cup Cream
1 tsp. Vanilla Essence1/3 cup Brandy
- Bring the eggs up to room temperature.
- Beat the eggs until a light creamy yellow colour.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream, milk and sugar over a gentle heat until you see steam rising from the surface and bubbles form around the edges.
- Slowly pour the hot milk mix into the egg using the blender at all times.
- Add the vanilla and brandy and continue blending for a minute.
- Pour into glasses and dust with nutmeg.
Happy Christmas from our De Hoop Family to yours!